I found San Marcos la Laguna on lake Atitlan in Guatemala. It has a vibe that is filled with possibilities to ‘Be’ in whatever your calm is
AS I travel I am always determining how my environment is impacting me. I observe if I am able to maintain a certain level of peace and sanity in my daily living.
While each of us is different, thankfully! we share commonalities. Is there anyone out there that does Not want to feel peaceful?
The places we hang out most, the people we associate with, the foods that we eat all influence our personal Peace.
Signs of being ‘out’ of Peace are, the calm is gone, we are thinking a million miles an hour, creating scenarios, stories, and dialogues while taking in vast amounts of information visually, and audibly. Our energetic and nervous systems are responding with an anxiousness and sleep is interrupted.
Notice these things. It is not the norm, although many of us have come to accept that it is.
When we feel relaxed, the mind is soft, and our attitude is easy going, we feel patient, and calm, and there is time to speak to people on our way, to find the things we need, and to eat well.
My daughters and I vacation to try to capture the places that put us in this mood. Looking for some reprieve from the busy ness of our lives.
I found San Marcos la Laguna on lake Atitlan in Guatemala. It has a vibe that is filled with possibilities to ‘Be’ in whatever your calm is.
I found San Marcos la Laguna on lake Atitlan in Guatemala. It has a vibe that is filled with possibilities to ‘Be’ in whatever your calm is.
No comments:
Post a Comment