Wednesday, January 23, 2013

H2O PURE AND SIMPLE


Heading south, but not too south, California, central coast, flying on West Jet air dollars and flying  free. Get the WJ credit card and start collecting...its one sure way to get south, especially when  its soooo cold and grey in the north  in winter months. 

When I travel by air there are some extra things I really think about when it comes to my health. One is water, H20, pure and simple. Flying is dehydrating and at times stressful. Water is a cleanser, diuretic , hydrator, and  I always have water, lots of it, before the flight, during the flight and after the flight. I bring a liter from home and drink it before security. Once through that striptease act I  buy another liter of  spring water which is better than most  water choices, especially  coca cola company water. I have heard some bad things about that stuff.  
International flights are early arrival to the airport flights so there is Lots of time to drink almost another liter before boarding. On board you can get free water, just say " water please, no ice" then down it and get a refill while your attendants are near you, now sip, ahhhh. 
They usually come around again later during the flight offering more water, just say yes! 
depending on how long my flight is I either drink the rest of my liter I bought in the airport or hit the attendant button and ask for " more water please"
So much water leads to so much need to go to the rest room. Yup! Theres a healthy knack to that too! Tell ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment